HOW TO MAKE TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN
I am going to walk through this recipe with you step by step to give you all of my tips and notes to get the best out of this dish. If you have questions, there is a good chance I will answer them in this section, but if not, feel free to leave me a note in the comments section below. If you want the quick version of this recipe, feel free to skip down to the full, printable recipe card below
Tuscan Garlic Chicken
yield 8 servings
This Tuscan Garlic Chicken tastes like it is straight out of a restaurant kitchen, but is so simple to make! It has layers of bold, delicious flavors with the spinach, artichoke, sun dried tomato and, of course, garlic. This meal is perfect for entertaining or just a night with the family.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 3-4 chicken breasts)
- 2 cloves garlic
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes, drained with 1 tbsp oil reserved, and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Lay the chicken flat in the bottom of a large casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper then press garlic and spread it evenly over the chicken breast. Place the spinach, artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes on top of the chicken and then drizzle the tablespoon of oil reserved from the sun dried tomatoes. Finish by topping with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes total. Cook 20 minutes uncovered then loosely cover with foil for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temperature).
- Serve with your choice of sides and ENJOY!
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.