- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 16 medium green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup garlic aioli, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
LIME AND MINT SALT
1 tablespoon sea salt
2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves, plus extra mint sprigs to serve
Step 1Make lime and mint salt. Combine salt, lime rind and mint in a small bowl.
Step 2Combine flour, chilli powder and pepper in a bowl. Add prawns. Toss to coat all over, shaking off excess flour.
Step 3Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prawns. Cook, turning, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and just cooked through. Drain on paper towel. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 the salt mixture. Serve with remaining salt mixture, lime, aioli and extra mint.