The Mars Bar slice uses Mars Bars, chocolate, Rice Bubbles and butter to make a perfect sweet treat for your next birthday party.
- 90 g butter
- 3 x 85 g Mars bar (roughly chopped)
- 3 cup Rice Bubbles
- 250 g milk chocolate
- Prepare a slice tin by lining with baking paper and set aside.
- In a glass bowl, place butter and Mars Bars. Heat in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and remove to stir.
- Pour Rice Bubbles into the butter/Mars Bar mixture one cup at a time mix. Mix until all combined.
- Press into the slice tin with the back of a large metal spoon. Set aside.
- Break the block of chocolate into small squares and microwave for 1 minute and stir for 30 seconds. Heat for 20 seconds more if it doesn’t become smooth and creamy.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the Rice Bubbles mixture and spread evenly.
- Cool in fridge until chocolate hardens. Lift slab out of tray with baking paper and place on cutting board.
- Once it is room temperature, cut into squares with a large sharp knife.
- If you don’t have a microwave you can melt the mixture over simmering water. Be careful not to let the bowl touch the water.
- If you are serving this slice to kids, adding some sprinkles in the chocolate would be fun.