- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries or raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Fresh mint, for garnishing
- In a large bowl, toss together the strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, honeydew melon, blueberries, grapes and pomegranate arils.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the honey, lime zest and lime juice. Add the dressing to the bowl with the fruit and toss to combine.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve immediately or store, covered securely with plastic wrap, in the fridge.