Excellent egg free pancakes, the bananas and buttermilk give body, moisture and taste. Easy to make and they disappear quickly!
- 1 cup (125g) plain flour
- 2/3 cup (90g) wholemeal flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1/3 cups (340ml) buttermilk
- 2 small ripe bananas, finely diced
Preparation:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- In a large bowl, mix plain flour, wholemeal flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Stir in buttermilk and bananas just until moistened.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 60ml for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.