- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Scrub the sweet potatoes, then prick with a fork and place on prepared tray. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, and bake for a further 15 minutes, or until very soft.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over medium-high heat. Add onion and red and yellow capsicums to the pan cook for 4-5 minutes, or until just softened.
- Add ground coriander, chilli powder, and paprika and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add tomato, and cannellini beans and water and cook for 5-10 minutes or until mixture slightly thickens.
- Add the kale, and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until kale is soft. Remove the pan from the heat and stir through lime juice.
- Slice roasted sweet potatoes lengthways, nearly all the way through. Fill with the cannellini bean mix and garnish with coriander.
- Instead of step 2, cook sweet potatoes for 8-10 minutes in the microwave.
- For a milder flavour, add a dollop of reduced fat greek yoghurt to serve.