We asked the BuzzFeed Community about the kitchen products that they don’t think anyone should live without. Here are some of their best tools recommendations !
- A cake decorating kit for mixing, baking, decorating and piping any kind of cakes and pancakes.
- A set of heat-proof silicone spatulas for mixing, scrambling, and serving ’til your heart’s content.
- A y-peeler sharp enough to glide right over potatoes, cucumbers, or apples.
- A set of good, sharp knives to make it easy tackle almost any chopping, slicing, or dicing.
- A pair of kitchen shears that’ll make it easy to chop fresh herbs, trim meats, cut up big leafy greens like kale, and spatchcock chicken, among other things.
- A basic blender, because life’s better with boozy slushies, custom salsa/pesto, midnight milkshakes.
- An Instant Pot, especially if you work or are busy all day.
- And a cast-iron skillet — it makes it easy to cook a little on the stovetop